Autores: Muriel Deutsch Lezak, Diane B. Howieson, Erin D. Bigler & Daniel Tranel.
Formato: PDF [23 MB]
Links de descarga Opción#1 (Servidor Mediafire): http://adf.ly/1hoZPL
Links de descarga Opicón #2 (Servidor Mega): http://adf.ly/1hoZTY
- Known as "the bible" in its field, this classic text is an essential resource for students learning the field of clinical neuropsychology.
- - This text provides timeless descriptions of all of the major syndromes, and updated information on assessment techniques and treatment.
- - Suitable for use by professionals for clinical care and research, in educational settings for teaching and training, and by neuroscientists in many fields for reference information.
- - Each of the authors has a unique clinical expertise, and all chapters are co-writter.
- - The book provides an up-to-date review of the current neuroscience research and clinical neuropsychology practice with many new references.